Google Sniper 2 Review – Is this a Scam by George Brown – Predator – GSniper 3.0
This Products Price – $47 or $1 – 7 Day Trial
Who Owns This Product – George Brown
Here is the Website address – Visit Site
Any Up-sells after Purchase – $97 Traffic Ultimatum, Sniper X
Readers Overall Rating – 20/100
What is Google Sniper 2.0 by George Brown?
Firstly, is this a Google Sniper 2 Scam from George Brown? Well, NO, its not a scam. Google Sniper 2.0 (GSniper 3.0), also known as gsniper 2.0, is a product that will teach you on how to create an online “Affiliate Marketing Empire” by building Profitable Affiliate Websites. It doesn’t matter if you have any internet marketing experience or not. The Google Sniper 2 program will teach anybody how to build these Sniper sites using the WordPress Website Platform.
You can work at your own pace in gsniper. There is no rush to get all the info digested within hours. It is a very well laid out program. It consists of Step by Step Videos and Pdf documents that show you exactly where to start (Buying your 1st domain name). How to go about getting started (Hosting and WordPress Setup). It also guides you all the way through until you have your 1st sniper site setup.
It also teaches you about keyword research, and everything else you need to know about launching a successful online Marketing Business. Once you have built your 1st website you will realize how easy it actually is. You can then just repeat the process to build more sniper websites to grow your income. George Brown has over 150 sites of his own.
Google Sniper 2.0 by George Brown My PROS & CONS
The Pros of Google Sniper 2.0
- You can get it for $1 7-Day Trial.
- I started earning money within 1 ½ months of my purchase.
- Total amount of info: 23 How to Videos and 3 eBooks (Everything a newbie will need to get started online).
- I was able to use the knowledge from this to build websites for Companies and Friends and earned some good money in the process.
The Cons of Google Sniper 2.0
- Google Sniper 2 seems to have become out dated.
- They didn’t make prevision for Google’s Algorithm Updates.
- George Brown is lately being called a Scammer because of his latest product: Predator.
- They have a terrible Support system.
- They only teach you about Clickbank and not JV Zoo and the other guys. Unfortunately, Clickbank has a bad refund rate, so expect lots of those if you stick to Clickbank products.
- They still use the Google Keyword tool which is a very inaccurate tool, I suggest using Jaaxy rather. Jaaxy shows the QSR (total competing pages for a keyword) and Google doesn’t.
- I cannot figure out why I would have to pay $67 a month for membership?
Who is Google Sniper 2 by George Brown for?
Well, that’s a simple answer. Google Sniper 2 is pretty much for Beginners to internet marketing. When I bought it, I knew nothing about websites or building them and I was able to learn quickly how to build websites in WordPress.
I actually ended up building websites for Companies and Friends and charging them accordingly. I charged $900 for the 1 website that I build. So, yes, it does teach you a lot about building websites and everything else you need to know about starting online. Unfortunately, the Internet changes all the time and Google Sniper 2 is not being updated accordingly!
The Training / Tools overview of Google Sniper 2
23 How to Videos and 3 eBooks
- Traffic Ultimatum – Keyword Search.
- Traffic Ultimatum – Traffic Methods.
Some of the Google Sniper 2 Video topics are:
- Live sniper site case study.
- Live sniper site setup and building.
- The Sniper site outsourcing.
- A Sniper site email buys.
- Sniper site YouTube Buying.
What is the Google Sniper 2.0 Support like?
Pretty horrible, I had some issues and questions. I never really got any proper responses and sometimes it would take up to 10 days for someone to respond to some of my emails. They have no live support.
So how much does Google Sniper 2.0 Cost?
- You can Buy it for a $1 for 7-day Trial with the option not to be re-billed $67 p/month (Close the intro video and that page pops up).
- There is a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee if you purchase the $47 package.
- You don’t have to choose the membership option that costs $67 p/month.
- The product I bought cost me $47 for: Google Sniper 2.0 (with all the up-sells extra cost of $97 for: Traffic Ultimatum – Keyword Search and Traffic Ultimatum – Traffic Methods) totaling 17 videos that are downloadable (.mp4’s) and 3 eBooks.
My Overall Opinion:
Google Sniper 2 is not a scam. It really used to work, up until Google’s Hummingbird Algorithm update in 2014! 🙁 It has brought success for a lot of people in the past, including my self. Unfortunately it’s now just a waste of money and time!